Thursday, July 13, 2006

Not screwing around

So, I got pretty tired of screwing around with IRC. I just don't have time for it. It's still great for getting obscure songs, but it's not an efficient way to get large collections of songs, which is what I'm most interested in. I'm currently downloading about 22 gigs of karaoke songs from bitcomet. 12 gigs are for the first 242 sunfly hits disks (most of which I already have, but it will be good to get a solidified archive) and 10 gigs of which are Sound Choice songs (which I don't have very many of). This should help the balance the collection with songs that are a little more American.

I also downloaded some new karaoke hosting software. Haven't tried it out yet, though.

On the way to work this morning, I sang "Wake Me Up When September Ends" to myself at least 4 times. I think I need my fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home